Apprenticeships & Education
IDEAS Program (Innovate, Disrupt, Engage, Accelerate, and Supply)
The IDEAS program is leading the way in delivering aligned, innovative and influential learning experiences across the globe in the subject areas of Business Risk and Resilience, Cyber-infrastructure, Executive Leadership, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
We provide friendly, positive and pragmatic support enabling you to achieve success whether transitioning into senior roles, moving from uniformed service to the civilian world or for personal sector specific development. Working in partnership with subject specialists, we offer a unique embodied quality of education alongside mentoring that makes acquiring information, skills or Masters-level qualifications both enjoyable and effective.
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, we embrace digital transformation, engagement and innovation to build upon our informed global marketplace perspective with flexible forward-looking educational pathways in leadership and executive management to new heights.
Executive & Strategic Leadership Pathways
• Business & Leadership Apprenticeships
• Extended Diploma Strategic Leadership & Management (Pearson)
• MSc International Logistics & Supply Chain Management (CILT accredited)
Leadership & Management Pathways (Level 6)
• BA International Logistics & Trade Finance (Top up)
• Fda Supply Chain Leadership
• Academic Study Skills
• Cyber Essentials (GCHQ Approved)
• Executive Essentials
• Performance Under Pressure
• Project & Risk Management
Business ‘Essentials’ Series
• Tailored University Certificate Training:
• Essentials of Cyber Security
• Essentials of Global Logistics
• Essentials of Procurement
• Essentials of Supply Chain Management