Leadership & Management Educational Pathways
SOCIETAL is leading the way in delivering aligned, innovative and influential learning experiences across the globe in the subject areas of Business Risk and Resilience, Cyberinfrastructure, Executive Leadership, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, we embrace digital transformation, engagement and innovation to build upon our informed global marketplace perspective with flexible forward-looking educational pathways in leadership and executive management to new heights.
Executive & Strategic Leadership Pathways
• MBA (Top up) – (University of Northampton postgraduate course)
• Extended Diploma Strategic Leadership & Management (Pearson)
• MSc International Logistics & Supply Chain Management (CILT accredited) – (University of Northampton)
Leadership & Management Pathways
• BA International Logistics & Trade Finance (Top up) – (University of Northampton)
• Fda Supply Chain Leadership – (University of Northampton)
• Academic study skills
• Cyber essentials (GCHQ approved)
• Executive Essentials
• Performance under pressure
• Project & Risk Management
Cyber Security Culture
• Adopting a good security culture (Working with proprietary or sensitive data)
• Correct Information management & Handling
• Login and use of passwords
• How to use the system for email so as not to compromise yourself or the operating capability
• Best practice approach to travelling with IT and how not to breach data loss rules.