The Institute of Logistics, Infrastructure, Supply and Transport (LIST) is an education and research unit, which employs expertise in the areas of:
- Multi-Modal Transportation (Public and Logistics)
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
- Circular Economy and Dematerialisation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Infrastructure Planning
- Reverse Logistics and Returns Management
- Strategic Procurement Analysis and SCM Planning
It has a record of research which includes:
- Multi-Modal Pan-European Review and Design
- Farm to Fork Food Supply Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Crime Risk and Resilience
- Global Infrastructure Analysis
- Review of Local Government Logistics Strategy Development
- Social Enterprise Transformational Travel Models
- Big Data Supply Chain Visibility
- Cyber Security and Resilience
Non-Accredited Professional Courses
LIST is staffed by ex-industry professionals from a range of logistics, supply chain, sustainable waste and related functions, up to board level. The group sits on the logistics strategy board for the county of Northamptonshire, has deep-rooted relations with major global companies from both an educational and research perspective and has close working relationships with professional bodies. All of this expertise and collaboration embeds the Institute’s theoretical research in real-world functions, forging an understanding of the desires and needs of the modern globalised supply chain.
Areas of Interest
The Institute has research interests in seven areas:
- Social Object-Driven Transportation Models for Societal Good.
- Innovative ICT/ITS Networks for Public and Private Transport.
- Multi-Modal Logistics and Transportation (Air, Rail, Road and Sea).
- Supply Chain Food Fraud, Integrity, Resilience and Waste.
- Public Transportation Networks (Including Automated Vehicle Technologies).
- Procurement Policy (Public and Private Sector).
- Supply Chain Connected ITS.